Partner and consultant
+45 4076 5007
I am married to Mette and have three grown-up sons.
I try, as many others do, to find the optimal work-life balance. In my personal life, I am interested in helping others improve their lives through volunteering work. I also like watching tennis on the television, skiing in the winter and travelling Europe with my wife.
Professionally, I focus on digitising business processes and the transformation disciplines necessary for success. As a consultant, I constantly try to improve my listening, communication and understanding abilities. For the projects I lead, it is about using my experience and impact to benefit the common goal.
- IT strategy, development and management
- Risk management and information safety
- Project management
- PMI: Project Management Professional (PMP) / 1999
- Certified in Governance of IT / 2011
- Certified in Risk Management / 2011
- ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager / 2013